Our facilities include U.S. Customs bonded warehouses. Our warehouses have more than 200,000 square feet of storage space, dock capacity of up to 50 trailers, and is well equipped with forklifts handling up to 30,000 lbs of capacity for open storage.
- Union Pacific (Private Gilbert Spur #747)
- Push Pull
- KCS Spur Access
- Pack Stations
- Rack Storage
- Yard Tractors
- Yard Lifts up to 35,000 lbs
- Floor Scales
- Pallet Jacks
- Bail Clamps
- 24 Hour Surveillance
- Forklifts (3,00012,000 lbs)
- Electric Narrow Isle Equipment
- Secure Trailer Holding Yard
- Climate/Humidity Control Offered
- Crossdocking and Transloading
- Roll Clamps, Drum Clamps, & Carton Clamps
- Located at Major Port of Entry to Mexico
- Access to freeway that Connects All Points of Import/Export Services Between U.S. and Mexico.
- Warehouse management, web based order entry capabilities, tracking release software, EDI capabilities, and ABECAS. Specialized handling equipment for all types of commodities, (e.g. food products, paper, automotive, metals, plastics, clothing, alcoholic beverages, cotton, OEM, chemicals, aluminum etc.).
If you need information about any of our services, please feel free to use our contact form, send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call at 956-723-4308.